© Reuters. Allegion announces pricing of $800M of senior notes
- Allegion (NYSE:ALLE) priced the previously announced offering by its wholly-owned subsidiary, Allegion US Holding Company of $400M aggregate principal amount of 3.200% senior notes due 2024 and $400M aggregate principal amount of 3.550% senior notes due 2027.
- The offering is expected to close on October 2, and will be guaranteed by Allegion upon their issuance.
- Net proceeds from the offering will be utilised to redeem in full its outstanding 5.750% senior notes due 2021 and its outstanding 5.875% senior notes due 2023; to repay borrowings under its senior revolving credit facility; and, any remaining net proceeds for general corporate purposes.
- The Company expects to realize approximately $13M in annualized interest expense savings as a result of the offering, the redemption of its outstanding senior notes and the replacement of its senior secured credit facilities with new senior unsecured credit facilities.
- The Company expects to recognize a $47M charge associated with the redemption of the currently outstanding senior notes and the write-off of previously capitalized debt issue costs in 2017.
- J.P. Morgan Securities LLC, Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated and Wells Fargo (NYSE:WFC) Securities, LLC are acting as joint book-running managers.
- Press Release
- Now read: Napco Security Technologies (NSSC) Presents At 6th Annual Liolios Gateway Conference – Slideshow